Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New You Tube Channel and Posting


Liverpool Remembered Red Rose in Stained Glass Digital Art Form

I have established a You Tube Channel and put up my first video which is titled "Stained Glass Roses." It is a digital art show featuring my images of red roses which have been transformed to appear as stained glass windows. You can find it at


I put the music at a low volume, so you may have to turn your volume up.  I hope you enjoy and please pass it along to those who enjoy either roses or digital art.

I usually share the how of images, but my Stained Glass Rose series is an exception.  It took me over two days to figure out the how of transforming a red rose to look like a stained glass window so I consider that one a trade secret.  However, once you have seen the image you may be able to do something close with images of your own.

Please consider becoming a follower of either my blog or my You Tube channel.

With respect and aloha, Jim Willis
aka: J. Franklin Willis Photographic Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment